STAAR Reports for Perry 3rd & 4th grade students in 2016-17
Posted 07/17/2017 05:11PM
- Click on Login to Student Portal.
- Click OK on the pop-up box that reads “ you are now leaving texasassesment.com”
- If you know your student’s Access Codes (can be found on previous STAAR reports as Unique Access Code) enter it along with the date of birth and click GO
- If you DO NOT know your student’s Access Code- click Lookup Access Code.
- Enter your Student’s First Name, PEIMS ID (either your child’s Social Security Number or their State ID Number), and their date of birth. Then click GO.
- A printable version of your student’s scores can be accessed by clicking the Download PDF icon in the top right corner.
If you are unable to access your student’s STAAR Report online or if you would like the paper STAAR Report, you may pick it up at Perry on Wednesday, July 19 from 8AM to 4:30PM. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Christy Eppenauer, Assistant Principal at ChristyEppenauer@misdmail.org
Thank you for your support of Annette Perry Elementary, The Best School in the Universe!
To sign up for news and calendar alerts visit our Perry Calendar web page and click on the blue Alerts button just above the calendar.